Tuesday, February 26, 2013

6 Weeks and -22

So far I have lost 22 pounds! 38 to go. I try not to think of how much more I have to loose. When I do that I want to give up. Whenever that thought comes up I change the way I'm thinking by remembering that I have been doing this diet for 6 weeks, I'm down 22 pounds and it really only feels  like it's been two weeks. Something else I choose to remind myself is that there are ALWAYS opportunities to cheat. If you do NOT teach yourself to say no, you WILL be saying yes a lot. Then, you will not succeed in your weight loss goals. In the last 6 weeks I have been to a baby shower, two birthday parties, a super bowl party, a house warming party, coffee with the girls, Valentines day & ladies night at my house. I think I've proved my point that there is ALWAYS an excuse to cheat :)
* While I'm writing this Blog my neighbor just stopped by with a plate of cookies, hahaha.
I have adjusted my orders to mostly Dutch Chocolate Shakes, Orange Shakes, Mint Chocolate Bars, S'mores  Bars, Strawberry Bars, Chocolate Pancakes, Mac & Cheese, Apple Oatmeal, Maple Oatmeal & Mint Chocolate Soft Serve.
Note: The Banana Shake tastes exactly like the banana candy Runts. The Mocha Shake tastes a little like the cappuccino, which I personally think it's nasty.
I'm still trying to stay consistent with drinking a lot of water. I can see a difference in my weight loss when I don't drink enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment